Get your brand noticed by advertising with the publication that offers the largest circulation of hospitalists. Today’s Hospitalist offers a variety of cost-effective advertising options to get your products and services the visibility you need.
- PRODUCT ADVERTISING
- RECRUITMENT ADVERTISING
2014 Rate Sheet
2015 Rate Sheet
2015 Media Kit
- CIRCULATION 30,000+ hospitalist readers and a multi-channel reach of 100,000+ touchpoints. Today’s Hospitalist boasts the largest hospitalist circulation and is the only hospitalist publication with a majority of readers requesting a subscription.
- READERSHIP With our outstanding
editorial content we consistently see
more than 70% of our readers say they read all or most issues.
- ROI Learn how much you pay per page to reach hospitalists. See more.
- SPECIAL OFFERS FOR RECRUITERS
Get extra print and Web exposure with a half-page profile of your practice. Your CloseUp will appear as editorial content alongside
your print ad, and remain archived on our Web site for one year.
JOB BOARD ADVERTISING
Gain greater visibility for your print ad with a basic or premium Web posting on the largest job board for hospitalists. See more.
SOCIAL MEDIA EXPOSURE
We’ll spread the word about your practice with a tweet or post to Today’s Hospitalists social media followers. See more.
- SPECIAL OFFERS FOR PRODUCT MANAGERS
Eight-page report consisting of a 1,500-word overview on the topic and three case studies based on interviews with physicians who are experts in the field. Today’s Hospitalist does all research, interviews, writing, editing and design work to produce the report, with reviews from the client. Article will be featured on the Today’s Hospitalist home page for six months and archived on the Web site. Polybag and insert options.
See more. View a report.
Place your ads where hospitalists look for the latest clinical updates, practice management tips, jobs, articles, opinions and more! Use Todayshospitalist.com to broaden your exposure through targeted ads, multimedia exposure, banner ads and sponsored microsites.
- BANNER ADS Metrics and specifications.
- TARGETED ADS Place your ad inside an article archived on our Web site. See more.
- VIDEOS Offer hospitalists a personal connection with a video about your organization or product. Videos are promoted on our Web site, our e-Newsletters and social media platforms.
- SPONSORED MICROSITES
Online Resource Center. See more.
Salary Survey Results Micro Site. Visit site. Registration is free.
Deliver your message to thousands each week
Our e-mail newsletters reach 20,000 hospitalists and allied health professionals. Choose from weekly and monthly options.
- TOP FIVE Every week, we send the top articles of interest for hospitalists from the medical literature, the lay press and the Web. Make sure your ad reaches this highly engaged audience. See more.
- E-TOC Early every month, Today’s Hospitalist sends an electronic table of contents (TOC) to its e-mail list. See more.
- E-NEWSLETTER BANNER ADS Ad specifications.
- FEATURED JOBS Highlight your job listing on the Today’s Hospitalist job board by placing a link to that job in one of our e-mail newsletters. See more.
- CUSTOM COMMUNICATIONS
E-BLAST Send a message devoted solely to your brand to our carefully maintained e-mail lists. "From" line will indicate Today’s Hospitalist to piggyback off the strength of the journal brand's open rate.
E-NEWSLETTER We’ll create a custom e-newsletter that features three articles of about 800 words each, which will be sent to the 20,000 hospitalists and allied health professionals on the Today’s Hospitalist e-mail list. Also available in print polybagged with magazine.
Resources for advertisers
Use our market research to learn more about hospitalists, from their prescribing patterns to their compensation.
- RESOURCES FOR PRODUCT MANAGERS
HOSPITALIST PRESCRIBING PROFILE Download.
PRESCRIBING PATTERNS BY THERAPY Download.
MARKET OVERVIEW FOR PRODUCT MANAGERS Download report.
2014 RX PRODUCTIVITY REPORT Results of the Today's Hospitalist RX Productivity Survey of more than 700 hospitalists examine drug orders written by hospitalists for specific therapies. Download report.
- RESOURCES FOR RECRUITERS
MARKET ANALYSIS: HOSPITALIST COMPENSATION Download report.
MARKET ANALYSIS: HOSPITALIST JOB SEEKING Download report.
SALARY SURVEY RESULTS View 50+ charts analyzing the results of the Today’s Hospitalist 2014 Compensation & Career Survey. Registration is free.
2014 COMPENSATION & CAREER REPORT Use this CD/Excel database to drill down for more comprehensive data from the 2014 Today’s Hospitalist 2014 Compensation & Career Survey. Available for purchase.